Wednesday, 11 September 2013

My Arabic muslim life fantasy

you can take the woman out of arabia but you can't take arabia out of the woman.

will I ever love and be loved like the way it was with you? 
maybe in the western world I am weak.
irrational.
i lack individuality and independence because I am so dependent on you.
because all i want to do is raise my kids
be with them every second teach them how to wake up, how to eat, how to pray be with them throw every experience , explain to them life. and why the rest of the world is different.
because we are arabs. because we are muslims. we are like them and more. 
will i ever be taken care of.. without the stress of working to make a loving?
will i ever have the sole objective of raising the brightest good hearted kids and just take care of myself be pretty for my man.
will i learn how to cook and bake and make a different shape of cake for every birthday like my mom used to do?
will i have my gorgous andalusian, mosaic arabic dim lighted brass living room.
my bead curtain
my bakhoor
my ramadan food and habits
my praying in the middle of the night without feeling awkward 
my parchment collection of arabic calligraphy i buy from the public market for 5 riyals but are so authentic looking that when I frame them they look romann times..
Will I work all day in my computer, take some classes coz i have time to finish my doctorate now, will i run errands for the house, surprise my man with meals
soak in a tub, pamper myself be sexy smell good , make my kids proud of me when we go out, make my man want to show me off at dinners
wait for him.. count the minutes before he comes home and fling my arms around him everyday just wanting him to relax and come home.. 
make his bath ready, his meal ready
give him time to be alone to retreat to his haven his home while i set the table and make him tea? 
so many thoughts in my mind.. 
how can that life be possible without the arabic factor?
the muslim factor that makes me contented and serene
the feeling I had with him..
he understood me without me talking..
he saw me struggling in a world that i just want to be sheltered from
I loved him with all I am ..
I wanted those babies i felt like a woman.. 
will i ever have that life? 
will I ever have Fuad?



I read the most beautiful thing.. ( I am trying to read about love and inspiration so that I dont lose hope in life) akhh bas



this is what i want in life. I still wonder why he never treated me like a woman...
اجمل ما قيل في المرأة



* المرأة مثل العشب الناعم ينحني أمام النسيم ولكنه
لاينكسر للعاصفة.



*تظل المرأة في سن العشرين.. حتى آخر لحظة من
حياتها.



*تشعل المرأة النار باتسامتها.. وتحاول عبثًا أن
تطفئها بدموعها.



*لاتكون المرأة إما بولادتها بل بتربيتها لأولادها .



*المرأة بلا فضيلة.. كالوردة بلا رائحة.



*اذكري أيتها المرأة: إن جمالك حر طليق إلا من قيدين:
كلاهما أجمل منه: العفاف والشرف



أجمل مقارنه بين الرجل و المرأه



كثيرا مانرى اختلاف المرأة والرجل من كل الاتجاهات وسيطرة الرجل وغيرها من المفاهيم التى تخلق جدار فاصل بينهما ..



المرأة هي اسرة ووطن
الرجل الامآن والقوة



المرأة رقيقة وهي انثى
الرجل عظيم وهو رجل



المرأة دفئ وحنان وسكن
الرجل امان وقوة وعطف



المرأة وزارة الداخلية لا يستتب الامن في المنزل الا وهي علي رأس العمل
الرجل وزارة الخارجية ليحمي ذلك الكيان الشامخ من الخارج



المرأة حينما تحمل وليدها وتسهر عليه تقوى علي ذلك
الرجل حينما يسهر على زرع الفرح والسرور في قلوب ابنائه يقوى على ذلك



المرأة صبر يمازجه عطاء بلا توقف
الرجل حدة يمازجها قوة وعطف بلا توقف



المرأة ليست جميلة وهي تؤدي دور الرجل
الرجل لا يبدو وسيما وهو يؤدي دور المرأه



المرأة دمعة
الرجل أرق من تلك الدمعة ولكن خلف اسوار وقلاع وحصون
المرأة سر سعادة المنزل
الرجل سر سعادة الكون



المرأة تصون عندما لا تخون
الرجل يخون عندما لا يجد من يصون



المرأة عندما تطهو طعامها تقدمه لاسرتها على أطباق من سعادتها الغامرة
الرجل عندما يتذوق طعامها لا يجد لطعمه مثيل وحتى لو كان قليل



المرأة العطر الزكي .. والكلمة الشجية
الرجل الأنف الذي يشم ذلك المسك .. والأذن التي تعي ما تسمع



المرأة تتحدث ليسمعها الرجل
الرجل ينصت ليسمع ما تقوله المرأة



المرأة ابتسامة
الرجل الفنان الذي يرسم تلك الابتسامة



المرأة اليد اليمنى للرجل
الرجل اصابع تلك اليد اليمنى



المرأة أقوى من الرجل بعذوبة انوثتها
الرجل أقوى من المرأة بعنفوان رجولته



المرأة و الرجل
عظماء وهم يؤدون دورهم بلغة التفاهم والصدق والحب .. اللغة التي لا يفهمها سواهما ..
وأخيرا جميلة المرأة حينما تظل امرأة
ووسيم الرجل حينما يبدو رجل ..

No comments:

Post a Comment