I’ve never loved before. The way love is supposed to be. Not until now. Now I am in love. And I love with all my senses. My sight, my smell, my taste, my touch and hearing. I see nothing, smeel nothing, taste nothing and hear nothing but him. his face, his voice, his taste, his touch. No one can hide from the truth and I find it so invigoratingly cute have this in my life. I’m so lucky. I love him with all my heart, mind and aching longing yearning soul.
My eyes love you
My heart loves you
My arms wrap around you
So what is that?
With me but I’m still missing you
Far, I long for you
Habibi tell me what this is
So what does it mean when all my words are about you
When I’m living seeing nothing but your face
And my voice sounds nothing but your name
I'm living for you ,not for me
thinking about you, not about me
My nights and days and all my dreams
Of you are all my sweetest dreams
My eyes adore
My heart adores you
My arms adore you
So what it is?
So what does it mean wherever I go I see you beside me
When your love is engulfing my heart my mind and my soul
No and my whole life is about you being in my arms
I thank God for him every time I pray. I know he’s heavenly because he is the answer to my prayers. The kind of answer you don’t expect but then realize that it is. He came when I was praying night and day, crying to just know the way, asking God literally this…
“ Oh savior, oh savior, ( ya mogheeth, -the one who saves-) Oh you with the marvelous thrown, Doer of what you will, I ask you by the light of your face that lights up all the heavens and your mercy that encompasses everything, Oh savior , save me. Lead me to your light and lead your light to me” .
Parched with the faith of Moses in the desert.. ( dramatic I know ;)
There you are my Fufu.. here you are.. here you'll stay
No comments:
Post a Comment