ya allahhh
What life what light what joy what faith love and hope..
just from talking to him again. Heart to heart. I don't care anymore.
I am in love.. why am i denying myself the only true feeling I have felt in my entire 30 years of life.
I have never felt so much love... i dare not call it love for I have used that word before. this is more than love this is .. it's life. My life. My life is defined by him.
My happiness My smile My future.. it is him.
Fufu you are my life.
Suicide is Haram in all religions. I will not commit it.
I Love you Fuad. AHEBAAAAK
Allah ye7fathak wo yekhaleek liyaaaaaaaa till the last breath of life.
I said it before.. 7ayati doonak Saraaaaaaaab.
Come to me habibi.. Allah yekhaleeek every corner of my heart bitdawwar alaik , every inch of body is aching for you.
You have no idea how much I need you. you are my lifeline. I mean it.
No comments:
Post a Comment