They use your thoughts ans fears to attack and beat you.
If you tell them gow it affects you they love to see you suffer and will say exactly what gets you into siezures.
There is no love.
Only hate and a death wish.
There is no safety shore.
The more i try to bring us
The more he finds out how to drown m
I am the stupid one
I am the one who hands him the keys to my souli
Knowing from painful experience what he plans to do
This is why he says i dont love myself
I am a danger to myself because he knows i trust a man like him
Over and over and the more and instead of learning
My disappointment and heaetbreak gets more shocking more severe
I am having seizures
But its my fault
I am fucked up and shaking after he talks to m
But its my fault
I am a doxtorate student
How pathetic and stupid can i be
I hope he dies before i do
I pray he he dies befoee he kills me
I pray he never comes back so i stop living like this
I pray he finds another and lets me live
I pray he goes away
I pray he drowns in all my tears just die
Die i wont miss you i miss being safe and happy
Die you traitor
You drunk you
Hater
I am someone mother
Someones daughter die
Liet me live you i dont aanf to sleep cryin
Wake up crying
Diee
No comments:
Post a Comment