Like he didnt make me cry all night
I dont want anymore
I played along
He continued that he loves me
And he is packing and everything is ok
I m so tired i cant even txt straight
Shaking whimpering hurt hopeless
I give yp if i ask him why
He will find a way to make m feel worse
Im already terrified of the man
No remorse or concern for what he put me thru last night
Nothing. I am nothing.
I have no one to take care me
And someone to destroy me
And if i said a word
Its is in my head
Or i do this every tuesday coz it is my hard day
Yeah my hard day and i am not going
I didnt prepare
I shouldnt have indulged him last night
I should have took care of mySelf and told him i had to study
Im sure i did but he loves me so much right
He was so considerate that he was already accusing me i was out
Because i was tired and didnt need angmore
But i.. I am sick
And i just had to be there for him
I knew he was drunk
It was late and he went on and on
But im sick and i trust him everytime
And everytime i end up alone
Crying my soul out
Cursed and demoralized and insulted
I ruin his days
I am inferior thats why i am like this
I am and i am
I protecred myself last night
Im so proud of myself
Had i aswered his skype calls
I would be dead right now
From all his love and loving abuse
And today would have been the same
Sabah allkher i love u everythung is ok im off to the office packing
Please stop threatening me pls stop it.
I protected myself last night and today i played his game and acted like it never happend
I think this will work. I dont want love or carr anymore.
I just want to rest
No comments:
Post a Comment