Thursday, 31 October 2013

I like me bexause

I can follow rules i am obedient and responsible and reliable and trustworthy. I make mistakes but i learn from them and i am very giving by nature. I am creative and sociable i am fun and loyal and i make anyone proud to know me. I can  share  my opinions with u abt anythjng for u to have a different perspective and i never get offended or insulted if my opinion is criticized and i enjoy a healthy debate. Loyalty is big to me. never forgetting who we are and where we came from. i feel betrayed when  someone i trust breaks that trust and it has been a measure of a persons character. I admire people who act what they say and stand by their beliefs. I disrespect people who say something and act another i consider it betrayal.  I am strong but vulnerable inside and i long for a man to respect me but knows i am a woman and instead of thinking me pathetic loves me for my passion and weakness when we are alone and knows how to touch me and make me feel safe from the wrold. Stability in my heart is they key to everything else in my life . I am easy to talk to i am open minded wont judge anyone and all i want is to trust and rely on the man i am with be able to run to him anytime abt anything without being afraid of his mood or jugsms 

No comments:

Post a Comment