Monday, 21 October 2013

please help


I am so beaten down and confused literally  so tired and alone. I need some care .. genuine care about my health and wellbeing . I have been crying constantly and my eyes are so tired.
I have done nothing but support you abt ppv  today and u were so caring
But as you always do … u took it all back in a matter of hours
I didn’t even rest yet.
Now I am sick and I am ruing your days
And tar alnom minnak bisababi
What did I do?
And why do you like to make me feel so bad?
And how can u keep looking me in the eye
And tell me how much you love me?
When you cant even stop yourself from hurting me
Telling me no one will love me
That’s why I am like this?
And then blaming me for how beaten and broken I am
How worried and afraid
How untrusting and doubtful
Really? Its because I am inferior
Ok whatever you say fuad.
I deserve for you to think that because I stayed with you
Through every  night and day of whatever hell that was
That I  did nothing but cry to and  break down because
But I did not love myself enough
And so how u could you love me right?
I loved you more than myself and I lived through all the pain
That no one can inflict anyone they love to
Not over and over at least
Yet I still believed you
And I live with you thru it
Even if it was killing me I lived every moment with all my senses
Maybe u didn’t because you were drunk
And you are shocked that when u are mean and cruel I say u are drunk?
You rather be not?
and I tayyart alnoom minnak ?
ana or the alcohol that u keep drinking to prove how much you love me?
Because you know how it makes you treat me
And you are shocked that I don’t believe you love me
Because I am inferior I am like this?
Really?
How about because you never gave me a break
How about because of the constant stress of knowing I am not safe
No matter how much u swear to the world and tell me you do
On a cold lonely night when I am broke and beat and was just about to take a breath
And sleep with a warm heart
I am stabbed again for being such a fool.
It’s a double attack fuad
An attack on myself for tusting my heart with you when I should know better
And an attack from you when you should know better
And in the end …
You still can look me in the eye and  tell me that if love slapped me in the face I wouldn’t know what it is

Maybe you are right
Maybe this is love
And maybe I do believe it is
And maybe that is why I am so sorry for myself
That the man I love insists that it is.

Shit I am supposed to study
I am supposed to dream about nice things
Not cry and write to the jin
Because writing to the one who is supposed to take care of me
Is useless because he doesn’t care

What did I get from crying and reaching out to the one who loves me?
That I am sick and making it all up
And that he loves me and this is all in my head
Really?
Really this is all in my head?
He has done nothing but love me and protect me?
And I am such a miserable woman
Who is so inferior

This is how it ends.
This is what I get for loving him.
And only he knows the truth
An he loves me so much that he denies it
Even though it is making me lose my mind
He looks me in the eye and says  it isn’t so
And makes another truth out of my life with him.

And he can look me in the eye and say he loves me.
Even the truth he took away.
I had nothing but the truth on my side to keep me strong.

I am so tired of crying my goddd crying and pouring my heart out fever since I met him. What am I like fuck me. Maybe he is right! Maybe I don’t believe i can be loved any better! When did loving someone’s insecurities away mean that u are less of a human? I thought it was noble I thought that love would heal I thought  and I thought and  I just want  cant take it anymore
God save me plea
God shof li 7al I cant anymore
Protect me ya allah khalas I cant im so tired
My eyes are tired
My heart is tired
My mind is tired
I have no one
I cant trust him he is horrible
There is no aman anywhere
Im so tired living like this
I just want to be safe from harm
Why cant u give that to me ya allah
Please
Im so tired
My safty depends on if he drinks or not
And he doesn’t care
He still does it and I am living under constant threat
And  he knows it
An he still doesn’t protect me
God he adds to my grief and  washes his hands of my state
He embraces me and is nice to me
But he crushes me within hours or sdays
Pls protect me
I cant anymore
Pllease helo me
I am a good person wallahi I am
Please save me wallahi I am about to lose it
And he is just watching me drown
I wish he were just watching
I don’t know what he wants
Or who he is khalas
I just want to rest
Ib3ido 3anni 

No comments:

Post a Comment