Sunday, 20 October 2013

join u and risk our life to go back and be worse or fight u and be constantly subjected to your cruelty and main games.

I am wrong? really? the things I say are wrong?
how can they be wrong when they happened.
infront of me i was part of it.
you did them yourself over and over
and you acted that way over and over
and you did the things i am asking u not to do and are kaman angry and accusing me of insulting you??? what?
i took it out of my ass ya3ni and i am min allah kitha making up unspeakable stuff that u would never dare and i am insulting you?

KNOW THAT EVERYTHING I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU DID BY YOURSELF AND FOUGHT WITH ME FOR AND MADE ME CRY AND TREATED ME REAL BAD BECAUSE OF AND NOW YOU ARE ACTING LIKE I HAVE I AM A NUTJOB OR PSYCHO WHO HAS NO REASON TO THINK OR WORRY OR BA AFRAID OF WHAT U CAN DO WHEN YOU ARE AWAY WHEN NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU WHEN U DIDNT BAT AN EYE HERE WHEN I WAS INFRONT OF YOU? MAYBE YOU HAVE A POINT IF I DIDNT STOP YOU IN  THE FLESH AND U DIDNT GIVE A DAMN HOW CAN I EXPECT YOU TO BE UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT U LEFT ME WITH  WHEN YOU ARE AWAY?!  and until we agree on what is true or not and you acknowledge why our life is so miserable and try save us from just getting tired and fed up with each other  . i will will keep repeating and u will keep defending until we lose what we have and all our dreams.  If i stop trying to communicate with u and save us and just tell my self toz and be strong and don't  care about him. I will have deaf ears and a room to lock myself in by that time and you can say and do what u want i wont get affected.   Maybe when we have some children born into this mess and they witness you angry or withdrawn lash out on them and grow up trying to protect our home from u having a drink and start  living stressed everyday while daddy acts like nothing is wrong and get angry at them kaman for "insulting" him when they say things they see and hear and experience over and over. I was thinking about it... had u treated me decently when u were with me and acted like a human being when u had a drink, i wouldn't be so scared and worried while u are not with me say or not? If u couldn't control urself while i was with u how am i to believe u can when nothing is stopping u and shit you actually attacked me because of it and now you are complaining i am insulting you? that what do i think  you are having a drink while walking around? are u serious? it happened before u were waiting for food and yallah alwhisky say or not. and what happened that night? forget if u want.. when u have children amana fi ragabatak and u are as irresponsible with their emotional development as u are with me and then kaman dismiss them and get tired of them and make them feel guilty  making up things when they trust you and u manipulate them to think it is  their fault ... they wont think toz like i will one day. they will not understand and start peeing on themselves and have nightmares and develop trust issues and decide to shut u out and train themselves to not rely on u ... in the end they will either be exactly like you or nothing like you.  Excuse me ya mr insult my intelligence and everything thamara says is wrong and not true. so one of us is a liar then. I know what is real and what is not maybe you are the one who doesn't know. There is no one here but you and me and God. and he is with the one who is telling the truth. If you are not interested in the real thing and just want to keep this shit up just come clean and stop playing this mind game with me. I am not the right person. I told u this before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment