Friday, 25 October 2013

was going to forward u this with the flyer inviting doctorate students to help shape labor policy in saudi

I feel like there are forces in the saudi government royals or not who want to really improve labor policies according to 
western fair labor practices frameworks. This is what i was talking about one night about evaluating the wage system in healthcare. But I don't know I don'.. I want to do something good uphold social justice and good islamic representation in saudi especially where expats are  exposed. I don't want to just study for nothing i feel like I can do something big the right way unlike the others who just went media with nothing to show for and let the system beat them by breaking their spirit showering others who are less deserving ashan yehrigo galbahum.. 

i feel i cant keep loving the good things in saudi taking and taking and getting stronger just to let the culture of the royals intimidate me. I don't kinow... i never really cared about them and they never affected my life as a saudi or my mother or my father we followed the rules we qualified for things alhamdillah the country was good to us.. 
i know your circumstances are different and i appreciate the hard social life and childhood you had I can imagine. I mean your family suffered and they keep suffering till today.. waiting for the royals to validate their self worth thru money or words and how they can destroy and make a life happy.. it must have been awful but u didnt get anything from them but money once in a while.. i mean we survived without them. We are even in a better position than your family is .. psychologically, finanically and dingity right?
my mom retired a almost 20k riyals that is after she missed 4 years of targiya because she never changed her name and they didnt believe she was saudi lol but what about your mom allah yerhamha what did being involved with the royals give her? 
what about your sisters .. they all measure themselves thru mens evaluation of them and what royals they know and who is who . they dont believe they can ever be respectable because they were not given the chance to see that it works.. exposed to their parties and da3arah... very bad morals for young women.. how about anwar... running after them until now, far from his wife... i there is anything i respect u for truly fuad is the fact that you cut this line.. if only to give your soul the chance to know how good it feels to be treat and be treated with respect and dignity. I can see how you are slowly respecting yourself now and refraining from modeling tantrums and no self control drinking and wailing in anger saying all the things that just screamm how abused ghasban 3annak emotionally and pyschologically you are that you have to take it out and abuse me or be so rigid and close minded about your opinions because u never were allowed to have them  .. that was really pathetic and a big turn off... and i got sucked into it with u.. i am glad i woke up and realized i was just indulging your ways by getting hurt and worrying and protecting you and in the end I was the one alone crying confused and abandoned.  Anyway that is over.. I have nothing to prove to you when things like that happen I know when you have had a drink and I know when you are weak and projecting and why i needed to make u understand and stop was sooo important that i was going to die for it is beyond me now. 
I will never let you or anyone make me not respect myself or doubt my mind or worth again. I learned the hard way. 
Anyway that was a side topic.. i hoped you would indulge me in my causes or ideas without u freaking out and getting emotional about royals and give me a break to just have an exchange of ideas its just a conversation.. but  dont even have it. u shut it down say ur not interested and just talk about other things . I am getting reeally bored allah yestur if we dont help me and be a little interested in my life .. i dont know fuad i am sick of thinking about the consequences of all ur ego driven thoughts and actions. As you can see .. I stopped trying. 
and this shall not be sent again...

I know you are not interested and the royals are our life's cursel and I wont do anything that u wont support me in when the going gets tough just wanted to let u how I felt. 


From: no_reply@mohe.gov.sa
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:45:31 +0300
Subject: Research Fellow
To: 

 

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Saudi Ministry of Labor and the Human Resource Development Fund
are leading a Research Agenda to better understand the Saudi Labor Market
And are interested to sponsor one Saudi post-doctorate graduate
To train as a research fellow at the Evidence Based Policy Department at
Harvard Kennedy School of Government
For one year at Cambridge, MA

For those students who are interested to apply, attached is more information about this opportunity

Deadline for Applications is 10-November-2013


هذه الرسالة مرسلة من نظام الشؤون الدراسية ، 
الموظف الفني محمد عبدالرحمن الشعلان



Disclaimer: The information in this email and in any files transmitted with it; is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited. Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of the ministry of higher education.

No comments:

Post a Comment